Saturday, August 06, 2005

Saturday

Once again a busy week is drawing to a close. I oringinally had no plans for Friday night because I got off late, but I got invited to a friends house to relax. So, I took him up on his invitation. It was a lot of fun! We played a lot of Halo 2 and just had a good time forgetting about work and enjoyed relaxing for a while. It became a textbook example of how time flies when you're having fun! It was past 5am before I got back to my place! I got up this morning about 1:35pm. Since then I really haven't been doing much. Just typing up some thoughts on "recent events" and chatting with a few friends. Before the day is out, I think I'm gonna be taking my "Old Lady" (roommate) to the grocery store since I'm the one with the car. According to my "Old Lady", it's my turn to buy the toilet paper so I can't really refuse. That looks to "wipe":D out prolly an hour of my afternoon, but it's not like I'm gonna be doing anything constructive anyways. Once I get back, I'm toying with idea of ordering Cheesey Bread and Hot Wings for supper and watch a movie. Nothing definite, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home