Saturday, May 13, 2006

It's Finally Over!

School is finally out for the semester!*does three jigs* Finals were rather harsh this time around. I wound up getting through Engineering Physics by the skin of my teeth. That was the class with the Chechnyan prof....

*shudders*. Calculus II was pretty bad also. The final was very.....interesting. At least in that class, the prof was from Austria!

*gaaaaa!* But now it's over! No school until the end of August! I'll be trying to CLEP out of a class this summer, but not actually taking a class. I'm to the point where any class I would try to take during the summer would have to be in my major and I really think I've died a horrible academic death one too many times already.

This summer, it looks like I'll be working quite a bit. I'll be in a very good situation, though. I get to move into a good family friend's house, rent and utilities free! God is so merciful where I need it the most! All of this means I'll be able to make it to Camp Moriah and maybe even Harmony Hill! However, it means I'll be working a lot. Something like 8am to 11pm will occupy me some days, but I think it's worth it honestly. To be with "bosom friends" and learn so much comes without a price, don't you think?

Well, Saturday is my day to catch up on homework. Wait, that's right! There is no homework!! Muwahaha! *does three more jigs*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesss! No homework.

I'm glad to hear you might be able to make it to Harmony Hill. Isn't that place the best?!?

May 14, 2006 6:01 PM  
Blogger Gracie said...

yay! congratulation, kiddo!

May 14, 2006 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* I still have about three weeks in some subjects, although I've already finished literature.

May 14, 2006 6:57 PM  
Blogger LaceyP said...

go ahead! That's super exciting!

May 14, 2006 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home