Tuesday, May 02, 2006

We Have Closure

Well folks, I finally got the news. SSG Roddy called me today to let me know how everything turned out. I only had to keep calling him almost every day. As Julie said, "Whenever they want money from you, they don't waste a moment, but if you want money from them it's gonna take a while."


The folks that give the physical down in Houston looked at my paperwork and said they had never heard of "Raynaud's Phenomenon" which was what the doctor here at the Quack Shack at A&M diagnosed me with. Raynaud's Phenomenon is the medical condition that causes my hands to go numb very easily. Because they've never heard of it, they want to research it. Only problem is, it could take up to a year. That being the case, it's safe to say this whole Army thing is going to happen, at least not this year.

Like I've said before, I was going to be happy either way and I really think that how this turned out was God's Will. It's a slight disappointment, but now I'm really looking forward to going to Camp Moriah and maybe even Harmony Hill. I really appreciate all of your prayers in this matter. I think it really helped. God Bless and I hope to see ya'll this summer!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll be glad when school's over, though.

May 04, 2006 6:13 PM  
Blogger Gracie said...

hey kiddo, just keep your chin up, and trust God. :) See ya round

May 04, 2006 8:13 PM  
Blogger LaceyP said...

I've been wondering what's been happening. At least the Lord worked it out to His glory...you couldn't ask for anything more! Now, have a great summer!

May 04, 2006 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home