Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Army Update

As many of you know, I’ve been in the process of joining the Army Reserves. Things got held up at one point because of a minor circulation condition I have in my hands. I just found a couple weeks ago that I can go ahead on to Houston MEPS to take the ASVAB and get all the tests done without worrying about it. Since it really isn't a medical problem, I can attempt to pass the physical. If I pass, then I'm clear. If not, then it’ll all be over.

That being the case, I am going to Houston this Friday to take the ASVAB, then Saturday get my psych. tests and physical done, and then upon completion and passing of all of the above, sign the contract. At this point, I have not entirely decided on what job I want to do. I've narrowed it down to Military Intelligence, IT, or Networking. I won't know exactly what job until I get down to Houston and do all the tests. I'll be sure to let ya'll know how everything turns out.

Please keep me in your prayers. I only desire for the Lord's Will to be done.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will pray for you.

July 13, 2006 2:15 PM  
Blogger Gracie said...

I'll keep praying for you, kiddo. :)

July 14, 2006 9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes,we all will..."kiddo"

July 17, 2006 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home