Monday, August 22, 2005

Birthday

Well, it's about that time again! Time to get another year older. I decided to go up to West Texas to see my folks and visit some friends this past weekend because I didn't have to work. I drove all the way up there and we ended up having a sort of birthday party for me! I dragged out my smoker/cooker from the garage and mesquite-smoked us some burgers with my special blend of spices and seasoning. It was great! I got some Dr Pepper, a few movies, and some money for presents!

The cake was really good! It was made with Cool-Whip icing!:D There was smoke all over the place from the candles! It sure was good and I had a great time! My thanks to my parents for putting up with me all these years and thanks to my siblings for the same thing!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home