Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Busy Week!

This week so far has been the busiest in quite a while! Monday, I had to work until 7pm then I had to move out of the attic room I was in into the same dorm on campus that I was in last year. Work was rough because the dorms just opened so people are moving in. On Tuesday alone, 12,310 students moved into their dorms. Every single student has to come to the SCC to activate their accounts if they are new students. If they are returning students, they have to reset their password to login to the computers. I've been doing that all week. Anyways, after a day of that, I had to move into my dorm. I got help with the big stuff, but after that, I was on my own. It took me from 8pm to about 11pm to get done. I was so tired, I could hardly walk! I hadn't eaten either, so I parked the car and walked to Dominoes on Northgate, got some cheesey bread and hot wings and walked back to the dorm.

I slept until about 12pm and started unpacking while Texas A&M did their little virus scan and registration on my computer before I could get internet access.:-P This took more than an hour and then it was time to got to work again. I got to work and there was a constant flow of traffic from the time I got there about 2pm to around 5:30pm. We closed at 7pm, and I was able to relax a while in the dorm. After a while, my roomate and I went to one of his friend's dorm room to play Halo 2. I played every single person and won every time.:D I guess I'm getting a little better now!

Today, I slept until 1pm because I was up until 4:30am. I ate some Chick-fil-a and watched some Red Skelton shows. Then it was off to work again. For some reason, it's not quite as busy now. It may be the fact that the server crashed for about an hour. By the time it was fixed, a good portion of the crowd had left. So now I am awaiting 7pm so I can leave!

Hope ya'll are doing well and for those of you who have started school already, hope everything is going smoothly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home