Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Results of my T-shirt

It's been certainly amusing seeing the reactions of those that have seen my new t-shirt. Interestingly enough, it's been either hate or love of the shirt. I've heard a single disapproving "psshht" yet quite a few big smiles and "I love his shirt!!".:) When I went to eat Monday afternoon, the lady I gave my student pass to to swipe my card for lunch voiced a highly disapproving opinion. She basically said that to vote for Hillary wouldn't be communism and I should open my mind to the left side of politics. I said the reason that I am wearing this t-shirt is because I did open my mind to the left side of politics.:D:D

4 Comments:

Blogger joe4444 said...

Open your mind to a competent left-side of politics, not to something like Ralph Nader or Howard Dean. If all I thought of right-wingers was what Bush has displayed, trust me I would not be near the Moderate I am today. A

And btw I do like your t-shirt, we need to get rid of people like Hillary trying to represent our party. ;)

December 06, 2005 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOH. What did she do? Glare at you?

December 06, 2005 4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shame on her for not appreciating good humor.

December 07, 2005 12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dittos. Does she know that you listen to Rush Limbaugh? I think she might faint if she heard that. :D

December 07, 2005 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home