Thursday, November 03, 2005

"Leavin' on a Jet-plane"

I finally purchased my plane ticket for my trip to GA this December. The plan is to fly out Dec. 15 and return Jan. 11. This'll be my second time to fly, but the first time that it involves any sort of luggage. Now come the fears of my luggage getting lost:o. It's so amazing that a trip from College Station, TX to Atlanta, GA that normally takes around 14 hours by car will only take 1hr. 59 min.!!! Technology today.... The ticket was surprisingly cheap. I guess it's because I'm purchasing it so far ahead of time. I'm really looking forward to the holidays. The flight will be fun and it'll be great to see all my relatives and friends again!

Lesse, nothing much of note has happened lately. Did find out that next Monday in my swimming class we'll be learning to surface dive in the 17' deep pool:O. I was able to survive the last (and first) time we got in the deep pool. It was a shocker not being able to touch the bottom, but I finally overcame that and quickly learned (partially through panic) how to tread water. So that should prove to be an interesting day.

Well, I best be on me way. It's nice for once to have an evening of nothing to do. I think I might just sit here and do nothing for once.........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*shivers* The thought of being in water over my head sends chills up and down my spine. *shivers again*

Well, we don't know yet if we're going to Georgia this year or not, but I hope so. It's been about a year since we've been to Georgia.

November 04, 2005 3:51 PM  
Blogger cpuaggie said...

It's possible I might be going to the Memphis meeting for New Year's. It's not definite yet. I still have to find someone to hitch a ride with. Since I'm flying to and from Texas, I won't be able to stop over anywhere, so I won't be able to come visit ya in AL.:D
Yes, the Aggies stink. I'll give ya that, but not as always.:P

November 07, 2005 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home