Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I Survived

The good news is that my toe (I feel like such a baby talking about this) is doing quite well now. I went to the doctor this past Tuesday and he said everything was going really well. He even said I could swim and could start running if it didn't hurt. I was also sure to ask if he thought it would be a problem to play flag football Thursday. He said I should take it easy at first to make sure my toe can handle it. I was also sure to ask him about the game this Saturday. I asked if he thought it would cause problems if I stood for 4+ hours. He said there shouldn't be. All Aggie students (unless they're sick, have a broken bone, etc) stand from kickoff until half-time. At half-time when the Fightn' Texas Aggie Band forms up at the north end of Kyle Field, everyone stands back up. Once the Aggie Band is done with their awesome performance, we sit back down for the remainder of half-time or if/when the other band performs. Then we stand from second half kickoff until the game is over. That's why I was checking.:)

Well, all the plans for this weekend are going swimmingly. As I afore mentioned, I plan on playing flag football Thursday night. The same girl I went to Yell Practice with a the last home game asked if I would like to go play flag football with her and the Aggie Band. Of course I said yes.:D I'm also going with her to Yell Practice this Friday night, which means I get to march with the band again!!!:) I'm also her date for the game against OSU Saturday. So, it looks like my weekend is gonna be a lot of fun and I'll be sure to let you know all about it afterwards.

Pictures will be coming soon. I finally got the roll of film developed from our first football game against SMU. Included in the pictures I will be posting are some game action photos, some pictures of the Fightn' Texas Aggie Band show, a picture of me actually clean-shaven, and a picture of my roommate. I'll try and get those up in the next couple of days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, well that's good that your toe is feeling much better. And I sure hope that you wear some good shoes if you're going to be standing for the majority of the game....unless you were joking about that.....See you sometime, whenever that is....

Jesse L.(bookworm from TROG)

October 13, 2005 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home