Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hmmm

'Tis been a thoroughly interesting/stressful week. Before I get into that, however I'll tell ya what I did over the weekend. Since the Aggies were playing away against Kansas State (Which we won 30-28 even though one of their touchdowns really shouldn't have counted), I had a free weekend. I decided to take a trip to Austin to visit Oak Hill Primitive Baptist Church (Where Emma goes). I enjoyed myself thoroughly, especially because my older brother Stephen came down too!! By the way, my congratulations to Stephen for finally completing his Masters of Science in Atmospheric Science (i.e. Meteorology/weatherman)!!!!
So, we had a good time and it was good to see everyone at Oak Hill.

After that awesome weekend, I had to study hard for my second Calculus II exam, which took up all of my extra time. After I took the exam today, I'm pretty much home free for the rest of the week save a Chemistry lab report I gotta do. This weekend is a home game, so we've got Yell Practice and everything!! My Yell date said she'll be able to go to Yell with me, but can't go to the game with me.:-\ She has to take her mother, however she said she'd rather take me if she had a choice.:D So, despite that setback, the weekend looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I hope you do good on your calculus exam, and the Chemistry lab report. And I bet it feels good to you to have a yell date who really wants to go with you to the game. :P

Jesse(bookworm from TROG)

October 27, 2005 5:26 PM  
Blogger joe4444 said...

Thats cruel man, but in a very funny way.

October 29, 2005 11:31 PM  
Blogger cpuaggie said...

*sigh* Nathan, when are you ever gonna learn? You saying that does not bother me in anyway. But just to keep with tradition, "Saw'em Off!":P

October 30, 2005 12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen!!!!! Gig 'em Aggies!!!!!

November 03, 2005 2:29 PM  
Blogger HandmaidenforHim said...

Hey! I was sooo happy that Stephen finally got his masters, but I'm a little irritated that he hasn't shown up at church in a while! I understand why, of course. Anyway, Gig'em Aggies!!!

November 03, 2005 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home