Monday, October 31, 2005

Good News and Bad News

Despite the fact Texas A&M got slaughtered Saturday, I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend. Midnight Yell Practice was especially enjoyable;). Saturday for the game, I snuck over from where I was supposed to be to where the band was so I could cheer the Aggie's pitiful performance on with Meg. After all that was over with, I just went back to my dorm and relaxed. I had had a tough week previously. Turns out I didn't do well at all on an exam, so I'm stressed out about that class. I'm hoping to fix the problem this week by either using the nuclear option or the hard way option.*shrugs* I'm at a loss as to what to do, but with prayer and advice I'm sure I'll make the right decision.

Oddly enough, there's not much else to say. However, we did decorate at work (Student Computing Center) for Halloween. We put up webs, spiders, and skeletons on the walls (not real ones, of course;) ). We even put web all over the Associate Director's (he's about 2 steps below the head honcho of Texas A&M) office door along with "Caution" tape. It looked really cool! Apparently, has a good sense of humor because nobody's been fired yet.

That about sums it up. This week is gonna be rather boring as well as next week. Both of the games (that we're gonna lose miserably) are away, so nothing to do here on the weekends but study study study!:D
Oh wait!! There is one more thing! When I was walking Meg back to her dorm, she asked me to the BQ Ball! Now for those of you who don't know, the BQ Ball is a ball that all of the Aggie Band members go to once a year with dates (A BQ is anyone in the band). Apparently it's a huge deal because I get to wear a tux and get Meg a corsage(did I spell that right ladies?):D. There is gonna be dancing, so I'm a wee bit nervous about that. I've never learned how to dance and Meg said she never has either, so I guess we might just hang out and eat or something, which is a-ok with me!;) Or we might go ahead and try dancing. I don't know. We'll see. I'll keep ya updated!

2 Comments:

Blogger HandmaidenforHim said...

Hmmm...this sounds interesting... :P Hope you enjoy the ball!

November 02, 2005 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooooooooh. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Justin has a date!!!!!!! ;^)

I am a certain acquaintance of which you will probably be familiar with. Besides that, my name is of no consequence, to quote the classic phrase.

November 03, 2005 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home