Thursday, December 08, 2005

Seven

Seven things to do before I die...
-Skydive
-Get married
-Then, have kids
-Graduate :D
-Be in a cross country bike race
-Go to Europe
-Go see Elder Gunasakaren in India

Seven things I cannot do...
-Eat anything with mayo
-Be perfect
-Hurt someone knowingly
-Throw the first punch
-Be a Liberal
-Forget Christ and what he's done for me
-Stop reading the Bible

Seven things that attracted me to my spouse (Change it to what "I'm looking for in a spouse")...
-Her deep love for Christ
-Her love for kids
-Her smile
-Her desire to serve God in all things
-The fact that she'd rather go to church on Sundays than sleep in
-Her kindness
-The fact that she loves me back:)

Seven things I say most often...
-Hooooly crap!
-indeed
-friggin'
-Howdy!
-adios!
-good griefous!
-no kidding!

Seven books I love...
-The Bible
-The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich
-Prophet (by Frank Peretti)
-The Puritan Dilemma -The Story of John Winthrop
-Journey to the Centre of the Earth
-The Mysterious Island
-Cyrano de Bergerac

Seven movies I could watch over and over again...
-U.H.F.
-Major Payne
-Antitrust
-The Patriot
-Air Force One
-Hunt for Red October
-In the Line of Fire


Seven people I want to tag...
-Whitney
-Christine
-Kaity
-Rachel
-Stacey
-Lee
-Lacey

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is nothing holy about dung.

Please note I am smiling most mischievously while expressing the above comment.

December 09, 2005 11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

About the things you most often say, I remember listening to tapes made long ago by you and Stacey with you saying dad gummit all the time. It's especially funny when you say it with a thick Southern accent. :)

December 09, 2005 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Justinator, (btw, i didn't forget the name!!!) ty for tagging me! :) i've made some updates on my blog, check it out.

December 25, 2005 5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you on the forum, rachel? Just wondering.

December 28, 2005 1:35 PM  
Blogger HandmaidenforHim said...

Hmmm...I'll see about that tag. Ummmm...by the way, when exactly are you heading back to Texas?

December 31, 2005 5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dittos. Except about what she said about you tagging her.

January 01, 2006 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home