Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Chick-fil-a Corporate Headquarters

I know this is gonna make all you Chick-fil-a fans turn green with envy:D My older brother Joseph works at Chick-fil-a Corporate Headquarters in Atlanta, GA where he oversees all the renovations of Chick-fil-a buildings across the U.S.. Because my flight back to Texas leaves today and Joseph also happens to be flying out to Texas too, he just took me to work with him with the intent on taking me to the airport with him. Joseph had a meeting this morning (which is still going on as we speak) regarding "dirt," as he called it. They'll be "discussing" different methods of building certain Chick-fil-a's certain ways. Both of us figured I would be bored, so for now I'm just hanging out in his office.

Now comes the good stuff!:) It just so happens Truett Cathy's office is 2 floors up (Founder of Chick-fil-a for those who don't know). What's even better is downstairs in the eating area, they have free all-you-can-eat Chick-fil-a!!!!!! Is that not cool or what??? They not only have the sandwiches and salads, they've also got the Ice-Dreams (frozen yogurt) and all-you-can-drink Dr Pepper!!! I'm in hog heaven!!! In fact, I just went downstairs and got me Dr Pepper and some gummy bear ice-dream toppings to tide me over to lunch where you can bet I'll be eating good:):) There's also a museum downstairs that tells the entire Chick-fil-a story. Truett Cathy has his car collection in the museum also which includes a Lamborghini! He's got some 20 others including the Batmobile.

Well, I guess I better quit before I get a lot of hate mail from people who turned a wee bit too green with envy:D

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right now I'm just sighing, wishing I could be there.

January 11, 2006 2:34 PM  
Blogger HandmaidenforHim said...

Oh! That is soooo cool!!! I bet you had a lot of fun!!! It would be pretty cool to go with Joseph to work sometime!

January 11, 2006 4:11 PM  
Blogger cpuaggie said...

yep. I think it was even the one they used in the movies.

January 13, 2006 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! That would be cool to see!

January 13, 2006 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home